The insurance is intended for Bulgarian and foreign citizens and can be concluded for individuals up to 74 years of age, family/household members or groups.
The basis risks covered include “death resulting from an accident” and “permanent disability resulting from an accident.” The basic cover is valid 24 hours a day for the territory of Bulgaria, abroad or both.
In consideration of additional premium paid, ZEAD BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP offers the following extended covers:
- Temporary disablement due to an accident
- The actual expenses for purchase of medications and medicinal products prescribed by a medical practitioner
- Daily allowance for hospital stay
- The expenses incurred for search and rescue of the insured person
- The expenses incurred for medical transportation of the insured person
- The expenses incurred for repatriation of the mortal remains of the insured person
- The funeral expenses for the mortal remains of the insured person. This cover is not provided for foreign citizens.
- Temporary disablement as a result of sickness.
- Actual expenses incurred for the purchase of medical products and medications in relation to a sickness, prescribed by a qualified physician.
Cover extensions are valid 24 hours a day only for the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, unless otherwise agreed and in consideration of additional premium paid.