The Road Assistance service offers solutions in case of vehicle immobilization, in the form of emergency repair of technical issues and damage resulting from insurance events.
You can reach us at 0800 11 111
The service is available 24/7 for the entire territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, with a wait time up to 60 minutes.
In case of a traffic accident or if the problem cannot be repaired, the immobilized vehicle will be transported to a destination chosen by the customer, subject to the terms of free repatriation with a concluded valid open cover.
The H Series card with Casco Standard insurance provides extended road assistance in the event of an insured occurrence, technical breakdown of the vehicle or problems arising during its operation:
- Without limits on the distance of transportation
- Without limits on the number of events
- Without limits on the year of manufacture of the vehicle
The damaged vehicle will be transported to a destination chosen by the Insured and if the damage cannot be fixed within 24 hours, BULSTRAD will cover the expenses for a night’s hotel accommodation. The card also covers transportation of the driver, passengers and luggage to the location where the damaged vehicle will be taken. In cases where medical attendance, tests or hospital treatment may be needed for the driver or the passengers, the expenses are also covered by BULSTRAD. The cover under the new H card also includes a stay of the immobilized vehicle at a parking lot for up to 48 hours.
More details about the covers and terms are available here.
The free mobile app for road assistance AU Assist for Android and iOS can be downloaded here:
The resources available for the provision of road assistance service include:
- A modern 24/7 customer service center operating telephone equipment for servicing and recording incoming customer requests, as well as a system for GPS control, monitoring and management of repatriation vehicles, specially developed for the needs of the company.
- Ten own vehicles, of which 8 new repatriation vehicles Iveco Daily 65C15, equipped with aerial platforms with a length of 5.00 m and load capacity of 3.50 t, and two specialized Mercedes Atego vehicles with aerial platforms with a length of 5.50 m and load capacity of 4.50 t.
- Thirty partner companies operating more than 50 repatriation vehicles, which meet the high requirements set by the company for provision of Road Assistance services.
- Highly skilled and trained employees, always ready to assist and offer flexible solutions tailored to the customer's needs.