Green Card Certificate will be required for UK and Gibraltar from 01.01.2021

Dear customers,

We would like to inform you that as of 1 January 2021, in order to travel with your motor vehicle on the territory of the United Kingdom or Gibraltar, you will need to present a Green Card certificate. The certificate is an integral part of the Motor Third Party Liability insurance and is issued free of charge with it.