What is covered by the Tourist Insurance for the territory of Bulgaria?
The basic cover of this insurance is for death or permanent disablement due to an accident.
In consideration of additional premium paid by the insured/insuring person, the INSURER will provide compensation to the insured for the following extended covers:
Medical expenses, rescue and repatriation costs
- Theft and damage to personal luggage and money
- Cancellation of the journey or a shorter period of the stay
- Delayed arrival
- Legal expenses
- Third-party liability for damage caused to other parties
- Motor assistance when travelling by car
- Mountain accident assistance